Although you may have a range of experience within your recruiting team, the importance of investing in a reliable training program is paramount to ensure your recruiters are trained to give them a competitive edge and help them become all-round exceptional recruiters. By training your recruiters with essential skills they can become:
- More efficient
- Data literate
- More innovative in their approach
- More profitable
Providing training for team members is also a perk to attract top recruiters to work for your agency. But, with an abundance of recruitment training providers out there, who can you trust to improve your recruitment team? Here are four of the best recruitment training providers in the UK.
Social Talent is a series of top-of-the-range online tools and digital learning programmes to help you build a team of exceptional recruiters. They emphasise quality, speed, candidate volume and knowledge expansion and allow you to track the progress of your recruiters as well as set personalised targets.
Their video-based training is available on-demand and is designed to:
- Increase agency Net Fee income
- Learn business development which help to win more clients
- Train recruiters to become experts in niche areas
- On-board new recruiters up to 3 times faster
There are over 60 online video learning courses available with Recruitment Juice, all to be completed at your recruiters’ own pace. Delve into their archive of advice, tests, quizzes, memorable scenarios and download-and-keep documents, all geared towards supporting success and helping your recruiters learn and develop.
Their range of online training courses include:
- The Permanent Recruitment Cycle
- Social Media
- Candidate Care & Management
The also have Automated Learner Pathways that are set-up for all role types, from Rookie to Managers, enabling learners to have a sense of progression through each level. Each level has compulsory courses and activities which need to be completed in order to automatically level-up.
Knowing that one size doesn’t fit all for recruiter training, Enabling Change’s recruitment training courses are built to suit you and your agency. So, what do Enabling Change offer?
- Face-to-face open training programmes with a focus on core recruiter skills such as selling to candidates, building placements and business development.
- Bespoke training workshops where Enabling Change trains your team face-to-face, but on skills and topics that you have specified you want improvement in.
- Recruitment training for managers who want to train their team. Use Enabling Change’s resources to deliver your own training to your own team with material and support provided.
- Virtual Training for Recruiters (VTR) programme using the latest eLearning technology.
There are a wide variety of accredited courses available from Study Course, part of The British Institute of Recruiters. Their recruitment agency training courses includes:
- There are a wide variety of accredited courses available from Study Course, part of The British Institute of Recruiters. Their recruitment agency training courses includes:
- Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice
- The Complete Recruiter
- The Complete Recruitment Leader
- The Complete Business Developer
These online courses require just one hour of your recruiters day and can be completed at the comfort of their own desk. Courses start at multiple dates throughout the year. To pass some courses, such as The Complete Top Biller, your recruiters will need to prove they have applied their learning to real-life scenarios and examples such as actual revenue increase.
Providing your recruiters with top of the line training – whether it be face-to-face, online or self-paced – will help you build a team of exceptional recruiters.