What does GDPR mean for recruitment agencies?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation by which the European Parliament intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). The new regulation comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Contrary to what some articles are saying, GDPR does not mean wholesale changes to your recruitment agency’s model. In reality, if your recruitment agency is complying with the current Data Protection Act (DPA), the majority of your approach will assist you well under the new laws.
We have created a eBook outlining what GDPR means for recruitment agencies and what candidate data configuration and functionality is available in Eclipse Recruitment Manager 4 CRM software.
- An Individual (Candidate) Rights
- The Definition of Personal Data
- How Will GDPR Impact Recruitment Agencies?
- What Does Your Recruitment Agency Need To Do?
– Identify the Risk
– Review Your Data Management Policy
– Review Your Candidate Terms of Engagement
– Review Your Data Policies and Privacy Information
– Implement Procedures For A Data Breach
- Eclipse Recruitment Manager 4 Candidate Data Configuration & Functionality
– User Profile Recruitment Software Permissions
– Default Recruitment Software Configuration Settings
– Candidate Record Batch Update Functionality
- Utilising Eclipse 4 Candidate Data Configuration & Functionality Into Your GDPR Processes